Help Me Move!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Picnik: Online Photo Editor

A picture-editing website for the rest of us. While I love my Mac, and iPhoto for doing just about anything to my photos after I bring them in from my digital camera, sometimes I'm away from the Mac, and want to manipulate a photo somehow. Picnik (currently in beta) allows you to do some nice editing -- cropping, re-sizing, rotating -- and for now, you can also apply some filtering. I understand that some filters may be available to premium subscribers later, but for now that part is free; the basic editing features will remain free. Finally, once you get the picture the way you like, you can save it back to your computer. Neato! Create a free account, and they'll update you as the site progresses.

Picnik

No comments:


Blogged with a MacBook Pro | "An Apple a day..."