Help Me Move!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Ultimate Console Database

Hello, video game fans. Having grown up in the 70's myself, I've been around gaming consoles since the early, pre-Atari 2600 days. I remember getting one from Sears that had ping-pong and hockey on it, and my siblings and I were in heaven...then came the Atari 2600, and it blew our socks off.

But I digress. If you're into perusing the history of video game consoles, and perhaps reminiscing over an old console system you or a friend used to own, then look no further than the Ultimate Console Database, collecting information from every system the author could get his hands on. He's still working on some sections, so your input is vital if you owned some of these old systems. But it is amazing what is here. I remember my nephew having a 3-D, short-lived version of the GameBoy called 'VirtualBoy' -- it's here. And one I thought I'd never find, called "MicroVision" by Milton Bradley, right there in the 'Portables' section. Groovy! Check it out...

Ultimate Console Database

No comments:


Blogged with a MacBook Pro | "An Apple a day..."