Help Me Move!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Writing Tips For Non-Writers

I happen to be from a family that really knows how to write. I have a sister who is a published author, and my wife has the next, great romance novel under wraps, and just needs to spill the words out on paper. But, all of us siblings (six total) seem to have been comfortable with writing, whether cards, letters, assignments, or e-mails. I believe that we were all influenced by my mother, who not only liked to write notes, cards and letters (as she still does today), but occasionally kept little travel journals on our family trips. I also claim her as my direct influence on doodling when I talk to someone on the phone. But, I digress.

For those among us who could use a few tips to straighten up our writing style from time to time, I present this wonderful site I came across from a blog called "Whatever". The post is titled, "Writing Tips for Non-Writers Who Don't Want to Work at Writing", and it is excellent. As the author notes, even for-real writers will glean some tips here.

Whatever: Writing Tips for Non-Writers Who Don't Want to Work at Writing

No comments:


Blogged with a MacBook Pro | "An Apple a day..."