Help Me Move!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

New Firefox v1.5 Available

Hey gang, sorry I'm a day or so off in posting this -- got busy at work. As you can see by the banners along the right side of my blog, I'm a Mozilla fan. Mozilla, creators of Firefox (stand-alone web broswer) and Thunderbird (stand-alone email client), have been my apps of choice for at least the last two years. They are fast, good with security, and cross-platform, too.

Well, the big news this week is that the latest release brings the Firefox browser to version 1.5. Go and grab it ASAP, especially if you use that security-poor, bug-ridden browser called I.E. for short (no bias here, LOL). And try out Thunderbird for your email, while you're at it. If you want it all, Mozilla ties web, email, IRC client and more all together in one app.

Firefox v1.5
[courtesy of Mozilla.com]

No comments:


Blogged with a MacBook Pro | "An Apple a day..."