Help Me Move!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome back. This blog highlights some of the more interesting or unique websites and tech stories that I come across on the internet. I had maintained a similar blog until late spring, but found that I didn't have the time to keep the content freshly updated. I think that a blog should be timely, or you shouldn't have one, so I deleted it. However, I find that I missed it...the posting, the sharing of new finds that I sometimes make on a daily basis. So, here I am, back again. I hope you find this site interesting, and entertaining.

As for the name, Kachup, see my profile for an explanation. Occasionally I may comment on other topics, but by and large this will be me sharing websites that I think are different or cool for some reason. I peruse many sites in my off-time spent online...let's see what I can dig up for you.

~Kachup

No comments:


Blogged with a MacBook Pro | "An Apple a day..."